Financial Pathways of the Piedmont
Important Information on Financial Pathway's COVID-19 Response
We are here for you.
Although we continue to practice social distancing and/or masking for everyone’s health and wellbeing; our financial counselors are available and ready to serve. Please call 336.896.1191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your counseling session. Counseling sessions are held in person, virtually, or by phone. Get to know us before you really need us. Plan ahead! Thank you for visiting Financial Pathways of the Piedmont! Stay well!
Hablamos Español- 336-748-7031
Getting a regular wellness checkup from your doctor is a healthy habit.
Why not schedule a checkup for your financial health?
Start a new healthy habit today.
Financial pathways makes a big impact in the lives of people just like you.
in excess debt was paid down
in associated losses were prevented
preserved in property values
individuals improved their mortgage readiness or became mortgage ready
families avoided losing their home to foreclosure
clients improved their mortgage readiness or became mortgage ready
clients paid down $201,880 in excess debt
budgets were created for low-income individuals with developmental disabilities
Financial Pathways is a name you can trust.
- Accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 1972
- Accredited with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Accredited with the National Foundation for Credit Counseling
- Accredited with the Council on Accreditation
- A funded partner of the United Way of Forsyth County
- View our GuideStar public nonprofit profile